I’m a total noob. I can’t figure out how to insert a survey into a blog post. I wanted to survey all of you beautiful people on the topic of home buying, but I can’t follow simple directions. Instead of having a handy, easy to use, fun to participate in survey, I’m just going to write a few questions that I’m hoping ya’ll could answer. Thanks in advance!
- Condos? Yay or nay? Pros? Cons?
- Any note-worthy personal experiences with living in a condo?
- Would you buy when home prices are high in order to take advantage of a $10,000 home grant?
- How important was/is location to you?
- How dumb is it to be scared of being stuck with a house that’s haunted? Is this a legit fear?
- What if I’m stuck with terrible neighbors?
- How terrible is being house poor?
I have some real (and some made up) fears about buying a home. Permanence scares the ever-loving shit out of me. Despite feeling trepidatious and nervous-poopy, I need to get some perspective from unbiased home owners. Lay it all on me-horror stories and all.